Spiele jetzt mit auf

Aktuelles

Smash Items disappearing

Items in smash will just randomly disappear out of your hand. No warning, no timer, just gone. Is this intentional? If so there needs to be some kind of warning. I had a trident with 3 uses in my hand and right when i needed it it disappeared. This has happened multiple times to me and i'm sure it's happened plenty to others. And the timing seems random. Sometimes you can have an item for a long time before it disappears, other times you dont even get a chance to use it.

Jennoii

Builder
It breaks if you get something around 70% to 100% while holding on to the item without using, to be more specific.
And yes there is a breaking sound. But I guess while playing with good players when you are concentrated its hard to note.
Not that I'd have a better idea, but I can somehow understand why it seems random.

The problem isn't not noticing when it happens. But rather not knowing its about to happen. You might get yourself into a risky situation, for example using your ground pound, because you have a trident or a rettungschleim, then right as you're about to use it it disappears with no warning. The sound once it breaks is too late

You could implement an Actionbar for that with a Timer, right? If theres f.e. a Scoreboard which time runs out you could detect when the scoreboard is lets say:
1000/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
900/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
800/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
700/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
600/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
500/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
400/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
300/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
200/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
100/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
0/1000 - ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Oben