Spiele jetzt mit auf

Aktuelles

Smash Slams cancelling knockback

In Smash, using a slam attack very often cancels all horizontal momentum. Someone will be jumping towards you, you hit them mid air with a baseball bat, and they should go flying off the stage, but then they do a slam attack and land safely on the island, throwing you backwards. Is this intentional? If not, please fix it. If it is, I really have to ask why. How does it make any sense that you should be able to negate air hits, explosions, and other forms of knockback by using an attack that is supposed to make you more vulnerable? Incredibly frustrating when you get someone in a weak position where they are exposed to an air hit, you deliver one successfully, and they just slam and kill you, taking no knockback themselves.

Individumm

Premium+
In Smash, using a slam attack very often cancels all horizontal momentum. Someone will be jumping towards you, you hit them mid air with a baseball bat, and they should go flying off the stage, but then they do a slam attack and land safely on the island, throwing you backwards. Is this intentional? If not, please fix it. If it is, I really have to ask why. How does it make any sense that you should be able to negate air hits, explosions, and other forms of knockback by using an attack that is supposed to make you more vulnerable? Incredibly frustrating when you get someone in a weak position where they are exposed to an air hit, you deliver one successfully, and they just slam and kill you, taking no knockback themselves.
Has to be a feature, there are no bugs on this server

Kanickelul

Masterarchitekt
Teammitglied
Builder
I've also reported this a few times, because im quite sure this is not intentional.
Sadly, as far as i know Smash has no priority at the moment, so it wont be fixed for some time

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben